Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Not sure about other families but the Knapp's always like to have a little party for the Superbowl. Despite what teams made it to the
Superbowl (Dallas didn't so all the Knapp men were bummed about that). However, we all still made a feast of fried rice, chips, dips, lettuce wraps, kool aid, peanut butter cookies, candy bars, little smokies, and my wings. Amazing!


And while all the Knapp men agreed that this was one of the better Superbowl's over the last few years just because it was a close game and all that jazz, we all agreed that the halftime show was...how shall I put this....CRAP!!! Who in their right mind thought that having The Black Eyed Peas perform during halftime, in Dallas, Texas would wow the crowd?! What in the world happened to good old country music?! Especially in freakin' Texas?! Retarded, simply retarded! So instead of suffering through the halftime show, we decided to DVR the sucker to skip over quickly later, and instead decided to play...
Macie even got good old Dustin to play Twister with us. Then after a lil' bit of Twister, we pushed play and watched a few minutes of halftime, realized how poopy it was, and skipped over half of it. Perfect halftime show if you ask me.

Note: Thanks Crissa and James for the wedding gift! Twister saved our halftime!




1 comment:

  1. Haha! Glad we could help! ;) We didn't watch the halftime show, either... well, it was on mute. We were at James' grandparents' house, and I was okay with not watching it... I had a migraine anyways! Did you know that what's her bucket messed up the national anthem? I think you could probably look it up on youtube, but I know they showed it on local news 8. It cracked me up, because I thought she didn't sound very good anyways... sounded off key. Then she went and sang the words wrong! HAHA! love ya!

    ReplyDelete