Thursday, February 10, 2011

the joy of LOVE - {Day 10}

10 where they are comfortable


There's a recliner chair we have in our living room that Jordan just might cry over if I got rid of it. Before we were so blessed to have this chair (just a pinch of sarcasm there) it was actually Jordan's mom's that his dad got for her when she was pregnant with Jordan's younger brother Dustin. Dustin turned 23 six months ago. Yeah this chair is that old! It's hard to tell from the picture but it's definitely had it's days with rips and stains galore! Ugh! Let's just say a cover is in it's future fairly soon. While I am probably the farthest from a fan of this chair, Jordan absolutely loves to read and watch movies in it. And don't tell him I said this but, it's actually a pretty comfy chair. Just have to try not to look at it too much.

*I had the camera's ISO set at 1600 but I decided to use Jordan's camera this time so I honestly have no idea what the F-stop and SS were set at for this picture. And I used ALL natural lighting for it. Obviously with the open window behind the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment