04 what they wear
Once again I was having problems loading my picture last night so this is the photo assignment for yesterday. Whoops!
It's rather funny how someone's clothes can tell you so much about a person yet absolutely nothing all at the same time. A person wearing sweats and a t-shirt to the grocery store could perhaps clearly not give a hoot about their appearance, yet, for all you know, sweats and a t-shirt could be all they own. Or someone wearing a high power suit could be saying, "I control the situation," yet, at the end of the day would just like a loved one to plan the weekend trip. Clothes are a funny thing. Personally I love clothes. Particularly socks. Growing up I was the one that would always wear crazy, holiday-themed socks nearly all the time. And yes, today, still continue the sock trend (maybe not the hoiday-themed ones though). Then I notice my sister-in-law Kendra, wearing brightly colored, mismatched socks and it brought me back to my weird sock wearing days. I remember back then I really didn't care what socks I was wearing because, I mean, well they're socks. Who's gonna see them?
It's rather funny how someone's clothes can tell you so much about a person yet absolutely nothing all at the same time. A person wearing sweats and a t-shirt to the grocery store could perhaps clearly not give a hoot about their appearance, yet, for all you know, sweats and a t-shirt could be all they own. Or someone wearing a high power suit could be saying, "I control the situation," yet, at the end of the day would just like a loved one to plan the weekend trip. Clothes are a funny thing. Personally I love clothes. Particularly socks. Growing up I was the one that would always wear crazy, holiday-themed socks nearly all the time. And yes, today, still continue the sock trend (maybe not the hoiday-themed ones though). Then I notice my sister-in-law Kendra, wearing brightly colored, mismatched socks and it brought me back to my weird sock wearing days. I remember back then I really didn't care what socks I was wearing because, I mean, well they're socks. Who's gonna see them?
Clothes don't define a person, they merely give a glimpse of what's on the inside of the person wearing them. In the case of Kendra...what's on the inside is a bright, fun, caring individual who loves life!

No comments:
Post a Comment