06 who they love
From the first moment I met Macie and saw her and Jordan interacting I knew they had the strongest bond possible between brother and sister. There's a 16 year difference between the two but it's as if they're twins. I found out from my mother-in-law, Kelly, that Jordan and Macie were both the surprise children of the family. Maybe that has brought them even closer over the years? Maybe Jordan really truly is just a kid at heart? All I know is I wish I could bottle their bond up and give it to others because it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen and one of the first things I noticed when I met the Knapp family in Washington that first time 3 1/2 years ago. Every week Macie is constantly asking her parents, Kendra, and Dustin when Jordan's coming because she knows he'll always play games with her. How adorable is that? I mean seriously...
That right there is how I know Jordan is going to be an amazing dad someday ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment