Tuesday, February 8, 2011

the joy of LOVE - {Day 08}

08 a gift from the heart

Like most people I know, I have my own favorite picture of Christ. This is a photo I have always loved and felt like it explained how I came to the church and in a way my relationship with my Savior. Over the years I'd always looked everywhere I could to find a larger size of this photo and could only find the size that could fit in your scriptures. I mentioned this to my fantastic hubby months before Christmas of 2008 and when Christmas Day came around I was shocked to find that he remembered me mentioning this picture...


To this day it is still my favorite picture and will always be a gift straight from  my hubby's heart.

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo! And that is so sweet of your hubby to get you a big size for your home.

    ReplyDelete