05 love to hate
Okay, now that Jordan and I are back at our house I can do Day 5 - love to hate. The thing I love to hate was something that we just really needed to be home for and I think you'll see why when you take a look at the picture.
Every single time Jordan comes into our bedroom to get clothes and change for the day he can never ever seem to manage to push in his drawers and close his side of the closet door. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can count the number of times he's actually closed the drawers on one hand. So the process of getting to my side of the closet has an extra step of closing all of his drawers and thus eliminating the obstacle course to get to my clothes. And honestly I think since we've barely been married a year and a half, at this stage it's still just more annoying than anything, but it's already such a daily thing that when I walk into the room and don't find at least one of his drawers open it catches me by surprise. But usually I walk into our room and find this...
I kid you not that is exactly what it looked like before we left for his parent's house last week, but I have a feeling there's plenty more of this in our years to come but each day that comes I love him more than I did the day before. Non-drawer closing and all!

No comments:
Post a Comment