03 then and now
I actually heard about these daily courses from my good friend Danna who first heard about it from her sister, who is also a photographer. Willete Photography & More has great advice and tips on improving one's photography skills and is doing a great thing for the month of February by doing these FREE classes. Yep, FREE! Each day they send out emails explaining the concept behind the day's photograph, photo settings for your camera, some ideas you could incorporate with your photo, and just some more tips on getting an excellent photograph.
Back in the day I debated on majoring in photography but decided to go down a different path. However, the idea of capturing priceless moments is something I yearn to do every day. And I don't even have kids yet ; ) And honestly not having a job at the moment has inspired me to a lot of things I didn't have time for when I was a full time student so I decided to dive into these daily classes. Now by the time I decided to give it a go I was a few days into February so even though it's technically the 4th of February this post is a contribute for the 3rd entitled "03 then and now..."
When I first saw Maggie I just couldn't ignore that puppy-dog face and when Jordan's parent's dog Mysty had 13 puppies you would have had to have been blind to see how much energy this little girl had.
Over the last 5 months she has changed in numerous ways. On the outside her color has gotten darker, her fur thicker and more curly, along with gaining at least 25 pounds. But on the inside she's still the same crazy, energetic, happy, fun-loving pup that she was 5 months ago.
Oh she is a cute dog! We are looking into getting a dog soon, but have no idea what kind to get... What kind is yours? and any pros and cons?
ReplyDelete