13 routines
It seems like most people know Jordan well enough or at least know of him well enough to know that "Jordan" and "video games" don't fit in the same sentence. Growing up his mom refused to get on the bandwagon of Nintendo, Playstation, Wii, and all those type of forms of fun and entertainment because she always preferred her kids to play outside or something that was basically more active instead of something to make your brain rot, but somewhere along the line she bought a Playstation. Now, I'm talking one of the very very first ever made Playstations cause this thing is a bit on the old side. Well, I think it happened sometime after his parent's moved to Idaho because it was packed away somewhere at their old house in Washington but he was way more excited about it than I ever expected and ever since then he'll play a couple games of Madden (the only game he likes to play) before we watch a movie every night. Let me tell ya, how much he gets into the games sometimes makes me bust a gut. It's that funny! I even thought about posting a video of it but I knew Jordan wouldn't have that...this is the view from the back bedroom...
sorry all artificial lighting for this one, oh ignore the turkey feathers on the background wall, they're coming down very soon ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment