Note: This video is from last August but I couldn't get it to actually load until now. Just an FYI cause you can see grass in the video and clearly this is not the weather for grass to actually be seen.
If you ever want to see a dog that's easily entertained just stop on by my house and watch my dog Kenai and my in-laws dog Tomba play with the sprinkler. Jordan and I never thought we could just sit on the steps and watch two dogs play with something so simple for hours. Which is exactly what these two silly dogs did today. They played with the sprinkler for hours...literally! And I finally had my camera ready to record a bit of it.
I think Kenai is camera shy for the first 20 seconds or so cause he keeps looking back at me holding the camera not playing with the sprinkler like normal. Oh and the best part...at the end....he sprays me with the sprinkler! Don't ask me how but he managed to grab a hold of it and turn it so it shot me right in the stomach and soaked me! Man do I have one talented dog or what? He must not have wanted to be on camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment