12 the eyes
I actually really enjoyed this prompt and obviously today is not the 12th of February. Yep, I'm a little off on my days. Let's just say technology is not my friend. Anyways, I was outside for all of my photos so the lighting was great! Jordan was wearing a hat, like always, so it's a little hard to tell just how amazing his eyes are. If you look close the area around the pupil is a hazel and then the rest is sort of an aqua blue. So pretty! I knew I wanted to photograph Jordan's eyes but then I basically just kept going and ended up photographing everyone at my house's eyes. And if you look close at Lily's eyes, the brown horse, you can see my reflection in them and even my hand holding her nose to the side (she kept trying to smell the camera and kept fogging it up).

Wow! These photos are GREAT Danyel! Who knew eyes could say so much in photos?!
ReplyDelete