First off, I love jute twine! Love the stuff! It's cheap, versatile, and rustic! Perfect! In an attempt to bring more Easter decor into the house I decided jute twine and plastic Easter eggs were a great combo and went to work makin' some...
Super easy to make and best of all. I made them while watching a movie! My kind of crafts! I got a roll of 147 feet of Twisted Jute Gardening Twine at my local farm supply store out here for $1.49 awhile ago and I had the eggs from last year's Easter Egg Hunt. I've made 7 eggs so far and still have at least half left (I used some on another project).
I finished the two larger eggs off with a bow of a smaller, darker type of twine, placed them on my entertainment center and bam....Happy Easter!
I'm working on making a few more for the fireplace : )



So cute! You are so talented with all your little crafts! And I love that you have a list of craft blogs on your sidebar so if I ever have the time or money to make something I can look it up myself.
ReplyDeleteI love you and your craftiness. James & I are both curious what you're going to do with those pictures?! I hope it is revealed to me soon, because I'm getting more curious each day!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! I love this. I cannot wait till we get settled into our new home so I can start decorating for Easter already. I might have to borrow this idea. :)
ReplyDelete