The same photography business, Willette Photograpy, that I did the daily classes through titled the joy of LOVE, also is doing daily classes for 2 weeks on finding the LUCK in our daily lives. And I'm already behind...
the joy of LUCK - Day 01
The prompt for Day 01 was: What inanimate object/thing/concept is something that you take for granted on a daily basis? What would someone who is not as fortunate as you are say about your “luck” to have such a thing in your life? Think about your blessings today, besides loved ones, today focus on opportunity/experience/
My photo for this prompt is describing the bills Jordan and I accumulate. Two bills every month: cell phone and car insurance. That's it! (it's actually 3: internet bill but I do that electronically so couldn't take a picture) Jordan and I are SO blessed and couldn't be more grateful for the measly 3 bills per month we have. We couldn't have imagined that by Jordan working for the Idaho Department of Fish and Game there would be so many blessings to come, besides having a secure job, no house or rent payment and no utilities to worry about! Basically Fish and Game is paying for everything except for our cell phones, car insurance, food, internet, and gas. Takes a TON of stress off of the two of us, especially when I have yet to find a job and it also gives us a chance to save up to buy a house of our own someday down the road. There is not a single doubt in my mind that my Heavenly Father and Savior are watching over us.


No comments:
Post a Comment