day 02 - GREEN
Green is symbolically the color for newness, new beginnings, spring and life. Today, find the green – this can be ANYTHING that is either the literal color green OR something that brings newness, new beginnings, life, or hope to an otherwise dismal situation. Look at this day not as a series of hurdles/problems, but as a blessing! We are SO lucky for all that we have.
For those that aren't facebook savvy (I chatted a bit about this on facebook) this photo represents a hopefully new stage in not only my life, but Jordan's, and a future family of ours. I got a great phone call last week from a HR employee from Mountain View Hospital in Idaho Falls wondering if I was interested in coming in for an interview for a position I applied for only a few days before getting the call. Um....let me think....HECK YES! I've been working since I was 15-years-old and from December to now is the longest period of time since I was 15, that I've not had a job. Now, not that I've been hating having time to relax, do crafts, and spend time with the hubbs, but I need a job! And this one would come with a full benefits package! Now if everyone could do me a huge favor and say a few prayers for us, cross your fingers, rub that lucky rabbits foot, or whatever floats your little boat, that would be most appreciated! Thanks tons and bunches to you all!

:) That's all I have to say! or maybe it should be ;) Just think about that... haha! Love you! Hope it works out, and of course I'll pray for you, too!
ReplyDelete