Tuesday, March 1, 2011

the joy of LOVE - {Day 19 & 20}

19 when they're gone -- 20 when they're home

So I'm kind of cheating the system a tad here but both prompts for the 19th and 20th are really similar for me. I guess what I'm trying to say is not very much changes around these parts when Jordan's gone. I am who I am! It's true the house does stay way cleaner for much longer periods of time but for me that's not a very exciting picture. Jordan and Dustin left early this morning to go steelhead fishing up in Salmon and they decided to take Tomba and Kenai leaving myself and Maggie to have a girls night! Except it'll be more like a girl's couple of days cause the boys won't be back until tomorrow night-ish. 


Whether Jordan and the boys are home or not you'll still find me doing crafts and when I have a box, I love to make brownies! Except usually at first I only put in the oil and water, eat about a fourth of the batter, then put in the eggs and actually bake the brownies. How's that for being healthy? Thus, is why you find a bowl of brownie batter and a calendar I decided to re-do to fit my computer room decor better.

No comments:

Post a Comment