Okay, well if you read a previous post you could probably tell things have been a little up and down for the last couple weeks
(not betwen Jordan and I or anything like that). Might as well call it a sea-saw why don't ya. Anywho, things are all back to being safe, normal, and planned. Well, more like 90% back to normal. The pesky little 10% is on my part with a job that I'm just truly realizing is not for me and I'm becoming exhausted each day trying to fake it. Is this where fake it 'til you make it comes into play? Hmmm...I doubt it'll help much but trying to change my attitude is something I'll be doing this week. But that's a post for another day : ) In the meantime Jordan, Kenai, Maggie, Smoke, Whisper, and myself will be calling this home for awhile longer............
(this pic is straight off my phone...no editing done at all...pretty sky huh?)
We love living out here in this quaint little home of ours in the country. In this teeny tiny little town with all these amazing people we've come to know and call our friends. We are so grateful for all we have and look forward to what the future has in store for our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment