Again, just looking through some pictures and saw some cute funny ones of Kenai. I think the one of him in his pool we got him is super funny and cute. Oh and the one of him and I...ignore me...I literally look like I just woke up and don't have makeup on but I liked it anyways.
When we were at the old house we had our bed up on cinder blocks and we put Kenai's bed under there so that's where he slept most of the time but as he got older he would just sleep in a funny way anywhere. But really whenever he sleeps it's in a funny position, hence the last picture. I sure love this puppy of mine!
When we were at the old house we had our bed up on cinder blocks and we put Kenai's bed under there so that's where he slept most of the time but as he got older he would just sleep in a funny way anywhere. But really whenever he sleeps it's in a funny position, hence the last picture. I sure love this puppy of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment