So this was Jordan and mine's first Christmas as a married couple and we shared this great holiday with the whole family cause the Washington house finally sold!!! So yes in our little 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house we had a grand total of 8 people, 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 2 horses but obviously they weren't in the house with us. And if you're wondering if that was really as crazy as it sounds....YES IT WAS! But not in a bad way, just a crazy way. So we got a picture of the mid christmas tree decorating, then the finished product, my great Santa Clause collection courtesy of my wonderful mother, Jordan's European Mule Deer Mount all spruced up to try and look like it's Christmas, then just pictures of the tree all decked out with gifts with our stocking to the left. FYI: yes most of the stockings this year were my soccer socks because Craig and Kelly and their stockings were all packed away but I couldn't stand to have everyone not have a Christmas stocking so I had to improvise, and also one of mine, Jordan's, and Kenai's stocking above the fireplace. Kenai's stocking was more expensive than mine and Jordan's but I don't
care cause it actually kinda looks like him so I was excited about it. And finally after all the Christmas gift shredding was over and beautiful mess in the living room. I love Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment