So I tried doing this yesterday but since computers hate me by the time I had uploaded all the pictures that I wanted to put up, I went to publish it and all but 3 were gone! And I loaded probably 30 pictures so needless to say I was a bit upset. So here's for try #2......cross your fingers they don't all disappear on me again. Anyways, I'm kind of being a bad student cause I'm writing this in my Obstetrician Class. I promise I'm paying attention but the topic isn't interesting enough to keep me awake today so here we go. I just thought it would be a good idea to put up some pictures for those that don't have Facebook. Most are from the actual wedding day but one from our bridal/formal session that we did like three weeks before the actual wedding day.



































No comments:
Post a Comment