So Jordan, his dad, uncle Jake, cousin Kody, cousin Nick from Ohio, and two family friends had all been planning this big elk camping trip forever and finally September rolls around so they finally got to go. Jordan was definitely excited! Seriously it was like a kid in a candy store type of excited. One night before one of Kendra's volleyball games we went and did all the grocery shopping for this camping trip. He took a lot of pictures of wildlife of course but here's a few of their surrounding and the snow storm that hit them a couple days before they were originally going to leave. I, for one, am glad I didn't go. I mean...look at this snow come out of nowhere compared to the first 3 pictures!!!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Jordan's Elk Camp Experience of Sept. of '09
So Jordan, his dad, uncle Jake, cousin Kody, cousin Nick from Ohio, and two family friends had all been planning this big elk camping trip forever and finally September rolls around so they finally got to go. Jordan was definitely excited! Seriously it was like a kid in a candy store type of excited. One night before one of Kendra's volleyball games we went and did all the grocery shopping for this camping trip. He took a lot of pictures of wildlife of course but here's a few of their surrounding and the snow storm that hit them a couple days before they were originally going to leave. I, for one, am glad I didn't go. I mean...look at this snow come out of nowhere compared to the first 3 pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment