So obviously it has been a long time since my last post. My reason for this can be explained in one word....FINALS!!! I got going with wrapping up the end of the semester, nearly strangled some members in one of my groups, and then finished up a finals project and did a couple comprehensive finals. Thankfully there were no casualties and I even ended the semester pretty well. Anyways, the first two pictures are of when we first got Kenai back in July, he's changed quite a bit since then but he was such a cute little cuddly ball of fluff I couldn't resist putting up a few pictures of this guy! Then as the pictures go along he gets bigger and bigger. I even got one the first time he saw snow. He likes it a lot! Then there's also one of him having it out with a porquipine...he lost...obviously ; ) It was so sad seeing him with quils in his nose. And he sure didn't like it when Jordan pulled them all out. There was probably around 20 in there too! Then the last one is how Jordan and Kenai sleep sometimes. It's pretty funny and cute. Kenai can't sleep with me like that cause he'll crush me. This dog of ours weighs a little over 70 lbs and he just turned 8 months old on January 10th!!!! Anyways, ya I haven't quite figured out how to arrange pictures better but hopefully I'll learn soon ; )





No comments:
Post a Comment