Monday, November 16, 2009

Cute Puppy Faces : )

Okay well many might already know this but Jordan and I got a puppy! It's a Golden Retriever that we named Kenai and I absolutely love this guy to death. However, many probably don't know the story behind getting Kenai. Well Jordan's aunt in Rexburg works with a guy that his dog just had like 8 puppies so Jordan got his name and number and we both went over to see these puppies one day (this was like middle of June sometime). Basically we just looked at them and of course I played with them a ton, asked a few questions, then sadly left. Roughly two weeks later we both went back to see them again, talked a bit with the owners, sent some pictures to Jordan's family in Washington, then left again. The 4th of July rolls around and I drove up to Rexburg to pick Jordan up so we could go watch the fireworks with his family. I went to his aunt and uncle's house up by the temple to get him cause he was hanging out with his dad and uncle earlier. I found his shoes in the backyard but not him so I went inside and found him downstairs. As we were getting ready to leave we had to go get his shoes out of the backyard and then all of a sudden this little light colored fur ball comes running at me!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing...Jordan surprised me with a puppy!!! We always talked about how it would be so cool if we got a puppy for a wedding gift but I never thought he actually would get me a puppy for a wedding gift! My husband is basically the most thoughtful, amazing husband I could have imagined!!!...pictures of Kenai soon to come : )

No comments:

Post a Comment