Hi my name is Danyel and I'm addicted to brownie dough. Yep, it's true, brownie dough. At least 90% of the time I never want the actual brownies but rather the dough. And oh boy is it tasty! Like earlier today for example. After lunch (actually I wanted to have the dough for lunch but resisted enough to have something a little more healthy) I wanted some brownie dough. I made the dough, ate a bunch, then of course decided I had to actually make the brownies so it didn't go to waste. But I didn't just make any brownies. I made Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Brownies. I got the recipe from an old co-worker of mine but tweeked it a bit to make it easier. I use just a box brownie mix that I like and make it like the instructions say but here's the cream cheese part:
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Brownies
1 - 8 oz. package cream cheese (softened)
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
Mix them all together until smooth. Add any chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, or anything you want to the cream cheese mixture. Pour the brownie mixture into your pan then dollup the cream cheese mixture randomly all over the brownie dough. Swirl with a knife. Sprinkle your choice of chips on top. Then cook brownies as directed on the box. Pretty simple eh? Yet oh so yummy! Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment