paired with these large buttons...
So we are still without a camera so these were taken with my phone but I think it turned out great! There were a couple hiccups along the way but I'm very happy with my finished product and Shawnee loved it! I didn't have a car seat to test it out on so cross your fingers it works for hers : )
P.S. if you decide to make one here's a couple tips:
- Just like the tutorial says: don't use velcro with any adhesive - I didn't know the kind I got had adhesive so when I went to sew it onto my straps, it completely gummed up my needle to the point that it pulled out my top thread and I had to replace it because it was so sticky. Read your velcro package very carefully.
- Your iron will be your best friend. Use it when the tutorial says to, then some.
- Use some type of pencil or marker that can come off easily if you end up marking something wrong.
- My ending measurements were 34 1/2 X 41 so I had to re-figure where to sew on my straps. Nothing to stress about. Even though I was a little worried about that part.


No comments:
Post a Comment