he hates these kind of pictures...can you tell?
We went into Idaho Falls and did a couple errands then headed home to make tin foil dinners with potatoes, carrots, and elk steak! Yummy! We were even more excited for dessert because we were finally going to use the dutch oven we got for a wedding gift! It's only been 2 years : ) We even got a dutch oven cookbook in Idaho Falls. Let me tell you. I haven't had dutch oven cobbler since high school when we had it at Girls Camp but this cobbler and ice cream was tasty tasty stuff!!! It was a simple anniversary filled with lots of husband and wife time and I was so sad to see it fly by! Next we're planning another trip to Jackson, Wyoming with the family and some family friends from Washington to see the Bar J Wranglers again. Seriously if you haven't seen the Bar J Wranglers you really should before they're done for the year. I think their last show is the last Saturday of September too. Next weekend can't come soon enough!
Oh and fyi...Dustin got his bull!
He's ridiculously excited about this! Not a huge bull but it's in full velvet and it's his first one so he's planning on having Jordan do a European mount on it and we're taking it into the butcher today. Dustin has plenty of steak, burger, and sausage in his near future and I think that makes him even more excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment