yes, I'm the oldest and yes my two "little" brothers are both taller than me...I'm wearing heels here
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Family Photo Shoot
For Christmas last year I got my mom a Mini Session Photo Package with Photography by Jo. She actually did all our photos for our engagements, bridals, wedding etc so it wasn't easy to decide who I wanted to take some family pictures for my mom. Now, yes it is August and we just barely got around to doing them a couple weeks ago. Partly because the weather is like always, unpredictable, and partly because between 6 people it was tricky getting all our schedules to match. Anyways, we got em done! And they're all fantastic!
Jo and Jeremy are such amazing photographers and even more amazing people! They were so patient with our schedules and the weather and everything just turned out beautifully! Thanks Jo and Jeremy! We love all the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment