Announcing the newest graduate of 2011.......................
KENDRA ROSE KNAPP!!!
Kendra's graduation was Wednesday, May 25th at 2:30 p.m. in the Brigham Young University-Idaho Center and of course Jordan and I went. That was after hours and hours of brutal talking and convincing him to go. Trust me, it was like pulling teeth. However, there was success and Jordan was sitting right next to me, in a row full of Knapp's to watch Kendra walk across the brand-new stage of the BYUI-Center as a high school graduate. She looked beautiful. She looked accomplished. She looked brilliant. She looked determined to succeed in whatever gets thrown into her path.
The Knapp's
proud parents
all the siblings...minus Dane of course
the graduate with Grandma & Grandpa Knapp
No surprise when Kendra graduating got me thinking about my own graduation. I can't believe it's been 5 years since I graduated from high school. Ahhh!!! I'm getting old! j/k But thinking that it's been 5 years is just crazy! I thought about putting up a picture from my high school graduation but all of mine are prints, nothing on my computer at all. Oops ; ) Let's just say I look pretty different now than when I graduated. I think I look different at least. In all honesty, I sometimes miss high school. Way easier and less stress (when it comes to finances at least). I hear stories from Jordan and Dustin about high school back in Washington and how they basically hated every aspect of high school. Me, I loved it! Now back then I might not have said that. But really, it was so much fun! All the school dances, sporting events, Miss Russet made everything much less dreadful and way more fun. I had the greatest group of friends anyone could ask for, a family that encouraged me to do anything I set my mind to, a ward where they all kept me going where I was trying to be, and a town where everyone knew everyone. Good times, good times!

No comments:
Post a Comment