Monday, April 4, 2011

Update & First Time Being Featured!!!

A few weeks ago I decided to do a first and link one of my crafts up to a link party on another crafter's blog. Craft-O-Maniac is one of my favorite craft blogs and she had a link party. Well, I decided to be brave and link my Easter Yarn Wreath to her link party and guess what I found out shortly after that?

I was featured in Today's Top 20 for my wreath!!!!!!!!!!


Today's Top 20


They had guest judges vote on who's would be #1 and even though I didn't get voted #1 I'm still ridiculously ecstatic about just making Top 20!!!!!! Wasn't quite expecting that to happen at all! Last I checked there were over 400 links on Craft-O-Maniac's link party that I did but to be honest I'm not sure exactly how my Easter Yarn Wreath got featured on another craft blog? Ha ha...probably something I should know or at least try to find out right? Well, if anyone knows the answer to that I'd sure appreciate some insight : )

In other news, today was my first "real" workday at Mountain View Hospital!!! So basically I just trained most of the day so you can all imagine that it was a pretty easy, yet, slightly overwhelming day. My supervisor is apparrently pregnant and is having a rather hard time with morning sickness so she wasn't able to come in today to train me so a girl that is moving stepped in for that role. I think all the girls were impressed because after she taught me a few things I just started doing it all on my own and even admitted a patient by myself!!! So, today was a great start to my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment