Drum roll please.................
Jordan, Wyatt, and I are pleased to announce that we will be welcoming baby Knapp #2 September 16th, 2015 and we couldn't be more excited!
So far this pregnancy is totally different than it was with Wyatt. With Wyatt I was so sick that first trimester that I took anti-nausea medicine for weeks 7-11. Then after that it was great. I had a really great appetite. Got decent sleep. Over time started getting more uncomfortable (what pregnant woman doesn't start feeling uncomfortable though right?), but could still function and go throughout my day pretty well.
This pregnancy...nothing like the first. During the first trimester I was a little nauseous but no where near to the point that I needed to be put on medicine. That's the good part. For some reason though, I am so so much more uncomfortable already. Just right from the beginning I've been super uncomfortable. The only thing that doesn't drive me crazy to wear are loose t-shirts, hoodies, sweats, and pj's. Finding something to wear to work has been quite the challenge with this pregnancy. Scrubs are alright. One pair in particular is fine but even my scrub pants are no bueno. I talked to my Dr. about this but this pregnancy has brought on something rather interesting. I have an over-production of saliva. Weird right?! At first I think it was part allergies but I couldn't take my allergy medicine yet. But now it's just too much spit. And it's a totally legit thing with some pregnancies! Now that doesn't sound like it'd be that big of a deal but the part that isn't so fun is that this extra saliva isn't like your regular spit. It's thicker. So it's been basically getting stuck in my throat, making me feel like I'm choking sometimes so then the gagging begins. Ugh! That part isn't nice. The couple of times I have thrown up is just because the extra spit getting back up in my throat has made me gag. But I'd still take this than being so sick I have to be put on medicine any day.
Jordan would really love to have another boy and I would love that too. I would just love it for Wyatt. Then the two of them would be super good buddies. Just like Jordan is with his brothers and how my two little brothers were. But of course I would absolutely love a little girl. So either way I'm going to love it! Don't get me wrong though. Jordan is going to love a little girl if we have one. And she'll have her daddy wrapped around her little finger as soon as the tech says it's a girl. I mean, those that know Macie and have any clue as to how Jordan's relationship is with her, knows that is exactly what's going to happen.
We just know September 16th is going to come quicker than either of us realize. Next, is to get us a nice little house before baby #2 arrives! Easier said than done though : )

My mom got the yucky, thick saliva with most of her pregnancies. No fun! She did say that chewing gum helped. So excited to see another cute Knapp Baby.
ReplyDeleteDid she? It's so interesting how different both of my pregnancies have been. I didn't have this at all with Wyatt. Man is it annoying! Glad to know I'm not the only one though. Or that it's not just in my head : ) I'll have to try the chewing gum thing too. Thanks Tresan!
Delete