First off, I was SO excited for Wyatt's party! To plan it, to shop for it, and of course to actually have it! You'd think it was a party for me : )
Unfortunately, I had to switch a couple things around so that was a tad stressful but after moving Wyatt's 1 year appointment we got his party on a day that was before all the guys were leaving on their annual salmon fishing trip in Washington. I wouldn't have thought moving it one week sooner would make it so much more stressful for me but wow did it!
So after lots of baking that morning, setting up some banners, decorating some tables, and lots of help from Kelly, Kendra, Macie, Craig, and Jordan we were finally ready to have ourselves a basketball party!
![]() |
| I am SO glad I took these pictures every month! Now I can really see how much he changed! |
| now that's a basketball player for ya...future NBA right here! |
| I sure love this kiddo! |
| just chillin' by the pool : ) |
![]() | ||||||
| hangin' out with his cousin Hunter |
And the of course eating his cake...
Wyatt was a little unsure when I put the cake in front of him. I think a big part of it was because everyone was surrounding him. I really wonder what was going through his little mind? As you can see from the last picture...he loved it!
I am so glad and so grateful to everyone that was able to come to Wyatt's party! I've always loved get togethers and especially seeing family that I don't get to see very often. Jordan's cousin Lyndsey in particular. From the beginning we sort of connected and have over the last few years really become such good friends! They were even able to stay for a bit afterwards and hang out for awhile. Lyndsey and I chatted a bunch of course then we all got to play some volleyball which was super fun!
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment