Where has the time gone? If anybody finds it let me know. I was just looking at the monthly pictures I'd taken of my little boy over the last year and I can't believe the differences. He changed so much and grew up a ton!
1-4 Months Old
5-8 Months Old
9-12 Months Old
Personally I think the biggest difference physically is going from 4 to 5 months old but looking at all the pictures just amazes me how much someone can change in just one year. Then thinking about how much your love for that person can grow in just a year? Astounding! I love my sweetheart ever so much. More than I ever thought was possible. I love coming home and seeing his little face just light up! It really brings such a wonderful feeling. It's great to be needed isn't it?
1-4 Months Old
5-8 Months Old
9-12 Months Old
Personally I think the biggest difference physically is going from 4 to 5 months old but looking at all the pictures just amazes me how much someone can change in just one year. Then thinking about how much your love for that person can grow in just a year? Astounding! I love my sweetheart ever so much. More than I ever thought was possible. I love coming home and seeing his little face just light up! It really brings such a wonderful feeling. It's great to be needed isn't it?



No comments:
Post a Comment