WARNING: long post with photo overload included!
Since before Jordan and I even met he'd been wanting to take me to Ohio. He even invited me to Ohio before we started dating as part of his plan to snag me he says. So when it came time that Dane would be back from his mission we all were doing some serious saving so we could all go to Ohio for a couple weeks when he got back. I think we bought our tickets in February or March then the countdown to a great vacation began.
June 27th
Our flight left out of the Salt Lake airport the morning of Wednesday, June 27th so we drove down after everyone got off work the day before and stayed in a hotel that night. June 27th came and we all got up bright and early to catch our 7:30 am flight...
no surprise Jordan didn't want to take a picture again
Our first flight went from Salt Lake City, UT to Houston, TX where we had a 3 hour layover.
I guess strange connections are often the catch to cheaper flights these days. Three hours for a layover might sound like a long time but it actually went fairly fast and gave us some time to walk around and stretch our legs a bit and get something to eat before our next flight to Columbus, OH. We arrived in the Columbus Airport at about 5:00 pm Ohio time where we were cheerfully greeted by Grandpa Brewster and Uncle Jim (Kelly's dad and youngest brother). After loading up all our luggage we were on our way to the farm in Johnstown, OH, roughly 45 minutes outside of Columbus.
When we got to the farm we mostly just spent time with all the family and Kelly showed me around Grandpa and Grandpa and Jim and Tracy's houses.
Grandma and Grandpa's house is on the far left, the garage on the far right with the swimming pool and pool house in front of the garage. Kelly, Craig, Dane, and Corey slept in Grandma and Grandpa's house. Jim and Tracy parked their camper behind the garage where Dustin, Kendra, and Macie slept. Now I'm trying to talk Jordan into getting a camper exactly like Jim and Tracy's someday because their camper is amazing!
On the far left is Jim's "mancave," his shop in the middle, and the house on the right. Jordan and I slept in one of their rooms upstairs.
Jim fixed up an older scooter and busted it out for anyone to ride. Surprise to find that Kelly was the one that didn't want to give it up...
June 28th
The next morning I walked across the lawn to G & G's house to find that Jordan and Dane had found some baby raccoons up in a tree by the house and had them in a box...
They were super cute and I really wanted to pet them, however, raccoons are mean little suckers. Especially the one looking at the camera. They just left them in the box until dark because Jordan said their mom would come find them and get them.
Most of our first official day in Ohio was spent hanging around the farm with all the family. First Jordan wanted to show me around the farm a little bit more and help me get a better idea of what the property is like that G & G own. Macie already had a four wheeler ready so we grabbed Jim's and Macie, Dustin, Jordan, and myself were on our way for a ride.
There's poison ivy everywhere you look out there so we had to wear pants. That basically translates to being more hot and sticky so of course we went swimming! And if I do recall Macie even had her swimming suit on and in that pool within seconds of getting to the farm last night. Probably a world record actually : ) And one would have to know me pretty well to know this but I'm really not a huge fan of swimming. Swimming just wasn't something my family and I did often growing up. Nathan and I did a couple swimming lessons when we were young but that was about it. I don't exactly know how to swim with the "proper" technique or anything. I basically know how to not drown so me swimming was a pretty big deal.
Later that evening myself, Jordan, Dustin, Macie, Dane, Corey, Nick, Aiden, Craig, and John (family friend) all went to a private pond they've been going to for years and did a little late night fishing. There were supposedly some bass in this pond but no one caught anything except for some small Blue Gill. I thought the setting was something straight out of a cute little movie complete with a bridge and small lakehouse...
this picture really doesn't do the area justice
June 29th
Friday was also a bit more of a "do what you want" day. The only thing that was planned was the rehearsal dinner for Nick's (cousin) wedding. So there was some more swimming done and then myself, Jordan, Dane, Corey, and Dustin all went frog catching at a canal down the road...
Some parts of the canal, like here, were pretty swampy. There was no way I was getting in that nastiness though. It smelled a little off, if ya know what I mean.
As soon as we got back to the farm from frog catching Jordan and Dustin started grilling up some tasty marinated chicken and bratwursts for the rehearsal dinner and all the girls started on other food inside. The food was so good and I definitely ate way too much. No real surprise there though. Next, the real excitement began. We got back to the farm about 5:15 pm, within half an hour a huge storm hit! Jordan and Dustin stayed grilling but hurry and moved the grill in the garage. Kendra and I tried to hurry and gather everyone's clothes and the towels drying by the swimming pool. Well...easier said than done. Next thing we knew some serious wind, rain, and hail hit us! I'm talking rain that came at you flat across the ground, wind that we later came to find was 80 mph winds, and hail the size of marbles! Kendra and I both had our arms full of clothes and we noticed some more right by the pool house. We darted for the pool house to save some more clothes then somehow managed to get the door to the pool house open and hid in there for a few minutes. There's only one little window in the pool house facing the wrong way so we couldn't see much of the storm so between the two of us we managed to pry open the door one more time without the wind ripping it off and sped off around the corner to the garage to finish watching the storm. Kendra and I were crossing our fingers we'd get to see a storm while we were here and boy did we get to see a good one! So good in fact, it knocked out the power! We spent the rest of the night "roughing it." Luckily between having the AC on most of the day at Jim and Tracy's and the cool rain and wind from the storm our room stayed nice and cool.
June 30th
Nick and Bridgette's Wedding Day!
Today was a full day of wedded bliss for Jordan's cousin Nick and his new bride Bridgette. These two had known each other for quite awhile and even lived in the same neighborhood. I heard from a little bird one of the two had always had feelings for the other and would have really liked to start dating that other person awhile ago but that other person wasn't quite feelin' it.
However, the day also started off a little rocky. Or should I say a little stinky? The power hadn't come back on yet so nobody had been able to take a shower. Myself, Kelly, Craig, Grandpa, and Corey got up a little earlier and all headed to Uncle Dave's apartment in Newark to shower. Somehow, amongst everyone around him that still didn't have any power, Uncle Dave's place had power. Personally I was pretty thankful because there was no way I would have wanted to go to and photograph a wedding looking like I did. Especially considering I had gone swimming the day before. Not a pretty site.
Now, as far as photographing Nick and Bridgette's wedding, most of that will be saved for a different post once I finish editing their pictures, but it was super cute! They got married in the Fredonia Baptist Church where Grandma and Grandpa have been going to for many many years so I thought that helped make their day even more special. I felt so terrible for Bridgette though. With there still being no power she didn't get to do her hair the way she wanted to, she had to rush and be more stressed than she normally would have since there wasn't any power, and it was just unbelievably hot! I think that day it was 105 degrees and super super humid. The chapel was a sauna. Sweat was drenching everybody and poor Bridgette's wedding dress was sticking to her legs like crazy. On the bright side though, it'll make for some great stories : )
After the wedding, reception after, and taking some more photos everyone headed back to the farm. Everyone mainly just wound down from the wedding, swam a bit, and then Jordan, Dustin, Dane, and some more of the guys (not Nick though, it being his wedding night and all) decided to go fish another private pond they knew about.
July 1st
Let's just say the room upstairs from the AC on the during the day before and nice cool rain didn't last long. Jordan and I could not handle how warm it was upstairs Saturday night so we slept in the basement where it was at least 40 degrees cooler. So we were actually able to get some sleep instead of sweating 10 gallons upstairs.We were planning on going to church but that was when there was power and the building wasn't 100 degrees so yes we're sinners and skipped church that day. That and the fact that it was cancelled because of the power resulting in no AC. So instead all us girls, minus Corey, Sandy (Jordan's aunt-Kelly's little sister), Rosie (Jordan's cousin-Sandy's daughter), and Bridgette, went to the Polaris Mall...where there's AC! The biggest mall I've ever been to and boy did it feel great to be somewhere where it wasn't over 100 degrees, not including humidity. So worth it! I guess we did shop while we were there but the bulk of my excitement came when I saw the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! And of course I would be starving when we go into a chocolate factory. Go figure! It took some serious self control for me to not walk away with at least one of everything. We finally made it out of that gigantic mall, grabbed some delicious pizza for dinner and headed back to the farm for the night, still without power. When we picked Grandma up from her sister's house in Columbus there were even some slight warnings of another storm coming.
July 2nd
Ignore how terrible my hair is. We went on a water ride 5 times in a row to cool off and the end result was my hair looking like that.
That big tall one behind us...ya first one we rode...and yes it takes you clear up and then right back down, just like it looks.
As we were heading to the cars, I think we left Cedar Point at around 9:00 pm, we got a text with some pretty great news...the power came back on!!! After such a long, crazy day that was the best news we all could have asked for. On the way back to the farm we grabbed a bite to eat and finally arrived at 12:30 am. I think we all must have looked like zombies when everyone else saw us. Let me tell ya, walking around and riding rollercoasters all day in 90-100 degree weather for 12 hours is exhausting! I'm pretty sure Macie got heat exhaustion at least once because she looked and acted just terrible. We were all a little worried about her for a bit but as soon as we got some liquid in her she perked right up and was ready for the next one.
Can't wait to go next year!
July 3rd
The first few hours started as more of a re-cooperating day. Including it still being super hot and humid of course. I think our fun-packed Cedar Point day took a lot out of most of us. Everyone started to try and put things back together. We all were finally able to take a shower without having to leave the farm! Yay for showers! All the guys went to Uncle Dave's to get the freezer they took over there a couple days ago. Tracy sorted and cleaned out her fridge, Grandma, Kelly, and Craig did the same at G & G's house. After a few hours of that myself, Kelly, and Sandy headed out to do a little shopping. We all went shopping for specific things but that quickly flew out the window once we got out of the car. First, we just went to KMart so I could get some bathroom things but then we went to a place called Pat Catan's. A craft store! Instantly a sort of bad idea for me. Sandy went specifically for beads so us girls could make watches. I, however, started searching every single aisle in the entire store. This store is a lot like a Hobby Lobby and a Michael's but cheaper! Bad, bad, bad! Personally I was impressed with myself in this store. I controlled myself pretty well and walked out of the store with very little. I was happy to find some little bottles with corks to put some sand from the beach of Lake Erie in for everyone's souvenirs too! Kelly didn't come into the craft store but was right next store at a clothing shop. Now, I thought this clothing store was for more older women with more older styles and things. I didn't even think I'd be able to find anything that fit. Boy was I wrong! I walked in and quickly found some cute and affordable things that actually fit me! Again...bad, bad, bad! But I kept my cool and walked out with 2 items. A pair of slate blue/grey jeans, originally $40, I got for $9.49, and a navy blue peacoat, originally $100, I got for $14.97!!! Kelly also got me a pair of super cute jeans, originally $44, she found for $22. Score!
We finally made it back to the farm just in time for a pizza party in Jim's "mancave" using his pizza oven! I've had a lot of pizza in my day (even worked at a pizza place for awhile), but this pizza may have just topped them all folks. I don't know if it was the dough recipe Tracy made or that it was cooked in an old fashioned pizza oven or both but it was delicious!
Jim's "mancave" is even complete with a urinal built onto the back of it!
Now, that's a true "mancave" if I've ever seen one. Oh wait, I hadn't til today : )
Each town in the area does their own fireworks show and this night was Johnstown's firework show. Uncle Dave invited everyone to his place to watch the fireworks so most of us jumped in the car and headed that way. Now, no offense to Newark or it's residents but the firework show was nothing compared to Idaho Falls firework show. I felt a little deprived afterwards. I think Newark's was a grand total of 15 minutes, Idaho Falls is at least an hour and it's jam packed that entire hour. It was nice to all be together for some fireworks though. And the 4th of July is in my top 2 of favorite holidays so there was no way I wasn't going to see any this year.
Part of the "grand finale."
July 4th
Happy 4th of July!Our 4th of July didn't start out super great. Corey hadn't been feeling very well for the past week or so but when she woke up this day she felt worse. She's a pretty tough chick but today she couldn't lie to everyone anymore. Kelly took her to a community care but they don't do any bloodwork (so dumb!) so she just took her to the ER instead. They did some labwork of course but what shocked most of us was she had a temperature of 106! Kelly said nobody could believe it so they checked it a few times. I think that doctor said she had a UTI that most likely developed into a kidney infection and might even have the UTI and the kidney infection at the same time and that's why her pain was getting so bad. Corey had already thrown up a few times at the community care but they kept her in the ER most of the day on IV antibiotics and some fluids because she was dehydrated as well. Not the best way to spend the 4th of July.
Meanwhile, Sandy brought out all the beads her and Grandma had so Kendra and I could make us some cute watches. It was a little late in the day to start but we both picked out all our beads we wanted to use and Kendra may have even gotten to start stringing them. We all ate a super tasty dinner then everyone decided they were going to go swimming so we joined in. We played a few water games and towards the end I even let Jordan try to start teaching me how to swim better. Again, kind of a big step for me.
After my swimming lessons (yep that just sounds sad), we played a game of elephant ball with everyone (kind of like softball but with a bigger, softer ball). When Jordan and I first met he and Dustin took me and another girl out to play softball. I'd never really played softball but it was actually pretty fun. Until I got heat exhaustion, my lips turned blue, and I started dry heaving. Not a pretty sight for a date. Anyways, this time went much better and was way more fun playing with everyone. This might have even been the game that I caught a fly ball. I was pretty proud of myself for that : ) After a nice, friendly game of elephant ball (if you know the Knapp family you can practically taste the sarcasm that came out of my mouth), still wet and now a little smelly, all gathered in G & G's little living to watch a movie.
July 5th
Jim works on motors and had finished rebuilding an engine so he asked Jordan and Dustin to go with him to sell the car he just finished so they were gone helping Jim most of the day. So while the hubbs was gone most of the day I went with Sandy into town. When Kendra and I started making some watch bands yesterday we quickly realized we'd run out of some supplies so Sandy and I went to another craft store! But not just any craft store....Hobby Lobby!!! Such a bad idea for me, especially when I have a gift card (thanks Cherika!). We specifically went looking for supplies to make more watch bands but we both walked out with a little something extra : ) I even purposely avoided certain areas of Hobby Lobby for that very reason. Let's just say that gift card quickly disappeared and then some.
When we got back to the farm Dane had gone turtle catching in the same canal we went frog catching...
You might not be able to tell very well from this picture but this little guy had moss grown all over his back. I loved his little nose. Pretty cute for a turtle.
On our way to the play! There's a little local theater close to the farm so Grandma had gotten all us girls a ticket to go see "Singin' In The Rain." Now, I think someone may have had me beheaded if I said this while we were there but that was the third play I'd ever seen in my entire life. I'm really just not into plays like some people are. And I'd never even seen the movie "Singin' In The Rain" so that was even more new to me. Surprisingly, I liked it. Am I going to be converted to theater and have people find me on the stage anytime soon? Definitely not! But I thought it was pretty good. We didn't even get back to the farm until 11:00 pm.
July 6th
Today was round two at the Polaris Mall! For Kendra it was more so really day one because the first time we went Kelly was getting Macie loads of back-to-school clothes and Kendra didn't really walk away with anything. Anyways, I mostly went only to the stores that are not in Idaho and boy did I find a lot of stores I'd never heard of. Most of them were pretty pricey but a few were right up my alley. We didn't spend all day there but still got to cover everywhere we didn't get to the first time. I've been really proud of myself since we've been here. Kelly and Kendra had always talked about how when they come to Ohio they always get so much stuff and end up needing 10 extra suitcases just to get all the stuff they bought back home but I've barely spent anything. And out of what I have bought, at least half of it is craft stuff. No surprise there though right?
July 7th
Saturday was mostly a site-seeing day for myself, Kendra, Kelly, and Tracy. We had all talked about going to see all sorts of fun places but I think the power going out for a few days threw us all off. Grandma really wanted us to go see this little boutique called The Girl in the Green Hat that was close by that she had gotten Corey and I some jewelry from so that was our first stop. It was a super cute little store right on her property out in the country that carried a lot of vintage things. This location was so cute. I would have lived there. If it were not for the heat of course. It was super super hot and humid and her little AC for her shop was just not cuttin' it.
Next stop was Real Deals. Last time Grandma had been to Idaho, Kelly went and took her to the Rexburg Real Deals and she absolutely loved it. Kelly and I were curious so we decided to go even though we'd been to one millions of times already. I feel like this one was roughly the same size but I think it's organized way better. And yes I did end up getting something : )
One of the best stops of the day was to a chocolate factory. This little shop was a family owned shop and was super cute. I felt bad for them because they still didn't have power and had been keeping all their goodies from melting by a generator. But that didn't affect how tasty everything was : ) The only catch was since they didn't have power they couldn't take a debit card so I had to limit my chocolate purchase since I didn't have much cash. Curse the timing right?!
We got home at a decent time for me to start editing Nick and Bridgette's wedding photos so I went back to Jim and Tracy's to start on that. After looking through all 400 photos, selecting the ones I liked the best, and editing 2/3 of them I decided to give it a break. And...good news, Jim is practically a wizard and worked on my laptop! I think he said he reset everything, installed a new, free, antivirus software, updated my Photoshop (Yay!!! The version I'd been using way really old), and cleaned everything up on it for me! I was so excited to get a newer Photoshop. It was like Christmas in July! It might be even more of a push to pursue photographer even more? And having a computer that is free (as free as you can get at least) of viruses is amazing!
After dinner we all decided to go for a late night swim. It was really pretty swimming at night. There's a pool light that shows the nice blue coloring of the pool liner and with the stars it was just really pretty. And with the cooler temperature (like still in 80's I think), mixed with how much the sun had warmed up the water from the day, the water felt so nice! Almost more like a hot tub even. I even let Jordan teach me some more when it comes to my swimming, including diving. Now, I may just be fooling myself but I think I'm making some pretty good progress with swimming. You'll have to ask Jordan the real status on my swimming though.
July 8th
We all had another "do-what-you-want" day today. When Jordan and I woke up we headed over to G & G's house to find Dane and Corey hitting a few golf balls across the field. My dad liked to golf growing up but I never really played. I was lucky enough to always be the caddy (hence some sarcasm with that). So Jordan and I decided to give it a whirl. Jordan had alread hit a few earlier in the week but me, never had before so it was a pretty new experience for me. Now, I think we might go to a driving range sometime because it was really fun. I even had a few pretty good swings. None of mine went as far as Jordan or Dane's but I definitely didn't do half bad. I think Grandpa would have been proud : )
The rest of the day we did random things around the farm and spent more time with family. Later that evening we played another game of elephant ball with everyone and even played a game of volleyball after. Both games...hilarious! I mean, not everyone are pro elephant ball or volleyball players so they were just really funny games to watch. I think a lot of the family in Ohio, since they're not around us very often, thought most of us were just plain crazy. If a lot of us weren't having some stupid little disagreement we were laughing our heads off. Probably pretty entertaining actually.
July 9th
Today we finally decided to go to the Columbus Zoo. I don't know about everyone else but Corey and I had been waiting and waiting for when we were going to go to the zoo and today was finally the day. Sandy, Aiden, and Rosie met us bright and early at G & G's and off we went. I even managed to convince Jordan to go to the zoo with me : )
I never went to the zoo all the time as a kid but I was always a huge fan of it. Macie and I went to the zoo a couple years ago just for fun and I think I liked it just as much as she did, if not more. Now, I took a lot of pictures while at the zoo. Like, ran my battery out and had to use my phone, took a lot of pictures. But here's a few of my favorites from our zoo adventure...
In front of a monkey tree house.
This is Colo. She was born December 22, 1956 and is the oldest living Gorilla in any zoo in the world.
When we got back to the farm we all decided to go swimming again. Today I really buckled down and worked on my swimming. Before I just kind of wanted to do whatever on my own, but today I practiced everything Jordan, and Dane, had taught me. And to my surprise, hopefully Jordan will never see me writing this (wink wink) but once I got going practicing and even while I was practicing I was actually having a lot of fun swimming. And Jordan can't see me writing this either but after swimming this day I was wishing I had tried to swim more while we were in Ohio. After swimming we all got together to play another game of volleyball to end the night.
July 10th
Today was our last official day in Ohio. We really didn't do much of anything exciting today. Of course you could most definitely find Macie and some other Knapp kiddos swimming. Mostly we all just hung around the house together again. Macie made some watch bands and braclets with Sandy while Kendra and I finalized what we were making. Grandma had a doctor's appointment and went to the grocery store. When they got back Jordan and I got started preparing for dinner. Each day we tried to rotate who made dinner and tonight was mine and Jordan's turn. On the menu: Orange Chicken with Parmesan Garlic Broccoli. The sauce was different from the normal kind I use but it was so good! My favorite part was probably the broccoli though. If you wanna try this amazing broccoli the recipe is found here.
Dustin's birthday is tomorrow so we decided to celebrate it with everyone today while we're all here. So after dinner everyone gathered around, sang happy birthday to Dustin and opened gifts.
no worries...we spared Dustin Victoria's Secret this year : )
After the birthday celebration some went swimming and some hung out at G & G's some more. Jim was working on my laptop some more so Jordan went to help decide some things with that and just spend some time hanging out since Jim had to work early the next day. G & G and Sandy have a family friend that owns quite a few miniature ponies, some alpacas, a white deer, and a bunch of dogs so us girls, minus Corey, decided to go see them all. One of the alpacas had just had a baby too.
I decided it would probably be a good idea if I got a jump start on packing instead of leaving my mess for tomorrow morning. Between what I brought to Ohio and what I'd gotten while I'd been there I was pretty sure I could still get it all packed in either my small carry on or my backpack. For the most part I got the majority of it except for all my bathroom stuff (airlines don't allow any liquid over 3 ounces in a carry on), the peacoat I bought, and a couple decorations I had gotten. I basically left that alone crossing my fingers it would fit in one of the suitcases I was sure we'd have to fill with other purchases Kelly had made tomorrow.
After I got everything I could packed Jordan and I went back over to G & G's house to hang out with Nick and Bridgette for a little bit before they had to go home. The weather was perfect so we stayed on the back porch and chatted for a bit so that was pretty nice.
July 11th
Today was a rather sad day on the farm. Today was the day we were all leaving to go back to Idaho. To go back to the "real" world full of work and responsibilities. Ugh! Double ugh! Most of us got up earlier than we had the entire time we'd been here so we could get ready and somehow get everything packed. I'm sure glad I had already gotten most of my things packed the night before. Kelly and everyone over at G & G's house were scrambling to figure out the packing issue. Although I had a couple things that there was no way I could manage to get into my suitcase or backpack so I guess I had to do some scrambling of my own too. We got everything packed but ended up having 4 extra suitcases to bring home. From what Kelly and Kendra have told me that's pretty typical to have several extra suitcases. I'm proud to say I did not contribute hardly at all to those 4 suitcases : )
We had a few spare moments before we all had to head to the airports and even though Macie had already showered and gotten ready for the day, that didn't stop her from swimming one last time. No surprise this is where you can find most of the Knapp kiddos in Ohio...
For the flights home it was a bit ridiculous. Kelly, Craig, Dustin, Kendra, and Macie had to drive 2 hours to Dayton, OH for their flight. Theirs left around 4:00 pm and went from Dayton to Denver, then Denver to Salt Lake City. I didn't think that sounded too bad at all. However, Dane, Corey, Jordan, and myself were flying out of Columbus at 2:00 pm to Washington DC, then from Washington DC to Chicago, then from Chicago to Salt Lake City. Three layovers!!! And why we flew 1 1/2 hours in the wrong direction I'll never know?! I think that might have been just as exhausting as the 13 hour flight from L.A. to Sydney, Australia when I was 14-years-old. Kinda sad huh?
I don't think it would have been that bad if we didn't get into the Salt Lake Airport at 11:00 pm! Then we still had to drive home from Salt Lake! We also had to make a pit stop in Pocatello to give Kendra her car back and get mine. Jordan and I didn't even make it home. Both of us were completely exhausted and ended up staying to sleep for a few hours at Craig and Kelly's when we finally got there at 5:00 am. It was probably the longest day of my entire life. I look back and can't believe all that happened within only 21 hours.
After sleeping for maybe 4 hours (if I'm lucky) we got up, gathered some of the random things in the extra suitcases and headed home! Man was I glad to be home! Even though that meant we weren't on vacation anymore, I was glad to finally be home : )
After we got home we unloaded everything then soon after that I got ready again. This time for girls camp! Yep, after all the flights, layovers, etc. I got ready to head to girls camp. Now it was just for testimony meeting but it sure wiped me out pretty good. I joined up with our Bishop, 1st, and 2nd Counselors and their wives and headed to Green Canyon at 4:00 pm. I loved how excited my little Beehives were to see me. It was definitely a great welcoming so thanks girls! Testimony meeting was fantastic! Feeling the Spirit so fully is an amazing comfort and I'm really glad I went. Once I got back home again around midnight I was finally able to completely crash for a couple days : ) j/k I think we finally woke up Friday morning around 11:00 am. Man, did sleeping that long feel great!
Anyways, we can't thank Grandma and Grandpa Brewster, Jim, Tracy, Stephanie, Chas, Eli, Evan, Sandy, Nick, Bridgette, Rosie, Aiden, and Uncle Dave for such a great vacation, and first trip for myself! It was so nice to be able to spend so much time with everyone and make loads of great memories! We were super sad to see it go by so fast. We wish we could turn back time and start all over again. No power for a few days and all : ) Well, I guess now we can count down the days 'til we come next year right?
We love you all so much! We are truly blessed to have you all in our lives!
Love,
Danyel & Jordan





































No comments:
Post a Comment