Saturday, September 10, 2011

Anniversary Gift Revealed

For our anniversary, the whole gift-giving thing kind of fell into place weird. It's a long, stupidly complicated story but basically Jordan got a smartphone for an anniversary gift. Then he asked me if I had anything in mind for a gift for me. Of course I did! Well, it's actually something he was going to do for my birthday but it would have been way way too expensive to do it then. But thanks to Joann's being moved less than a mile from where I work, and their fabulous deal on a custom framing order, I now have this displayed in our bedroom......


We'd had this photo protected with some cardboard and plastic since we got married and I'd been dying to display it somehow since it's probably my favorite wedding picture. I even thought about buying a random shelf to just set it on. But Joann's answered my prayers and I got it 65% off! Score!


I cut the vinyl with my Cricut and placed it onto the glass....by hand! Yeah I still have yet to remember to get some transfer paper for these kind of projects. Needless to say it took a few tries to get this straight, and spaced evenly but I LOVE the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment