So I'm going to try not to go into all the detail of mine and Jordan's Christmas this year because we had a full, jam-packed, non-stop day but the basics are as follows: spent the night at his parent's in Rexburg so that it was one less drive on Christmas day, woke up at 8:00 a.m. Christmas morning (Macie was up at 5:40 a.m. but Kelly convinced her to go back to bed for a bit longer), opened gifts, got ready, I left for my family get together at my aunt and uncle's in Ucon at 2:30 p.m., Dane called from Brazil at 2:45 p.m., Jordan and his family all talked to Dane for about an hour through Skype while I was with my family in Ucon, got back to Jordan's parent's at about 4:30 p.m., left for Jordan's grandparent's in Ashton about 5:00 p.m., got to Ashton about 6:00 p.m., played games, did the family gift exchange, played basketball game with the family, left Ashton about 11:00 p.m., got back to Rexburg about 12:30 p.m. (lets just say Kelly is a very very careful driver during the Idaho winter), and I think we all finally went to bed about 1:30 a.m. Like I said, we had a full, jam-packed, non-stop day. But it was so worth it! We absolutely LOVE Christmas with all the warm fuzzy feelings, great family time, and all the amazing food and goodies we can get! Oh and FYI...Jordan got me a necklace for Christmas! I couldn't believe it! Not only did he get me something girly for Christmas but it was jewlery! Can we say bea-utiful?! (I think his sister's Kendra and Macie, and mom got to him a bit...SUCCESS!) So even though Christmas is in the past we just wanted to say...............
Jordan thinks I should have sent this as our Christmas card this year......
Not quite what I had in mind but still pretty funny! And I think it describes our family pretty well. We hope everyone had a very Merry Little Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment