If anyone knows me half ways decent they know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE to do crafts! Really anything that catches my eye is usually something I end up really wanting to make myself (except anything to do with sewing, haven't quite gotten the sewing thing down yet). But anything else definitely puts a sparkle in my eye. So, while just having a sort of laid back, easy going Sunday, I got on a friend's blog that she created called Copy Cat Crafts. Well one thing led to another and suddenly I have 5 tabs open of other girl's craft blogs with a smile on my face just ready to start on at least 10 different projects. Ugh...my name is Danyel and I'm a craft-o-holic! Here's just a snippet of things I want to do someday:
Monogramed Wreath
cabinet w/ pages from books on the doors
a corn wreath
Plus many many more! Makes me wish I had more time to go to thrift stores and places to search for items I could transform into these great pieces.


No comments:
Post a Comment