First off, no I am not pregnant, but I sure tricked ya huh? Ha ha! However, Jordan and I are pleased to announce the welcoming of our new addition to our little family. Introducing..................(drum roll please).................Maggie!!!!!!!!!!
Jordan's parent's dog Mysty had 13...yes 13 little Golden Retriever puppies on August 24th and I just couldn't help myself. Jordan didn't really care whether we got another dog or not so he pretty much left it up to me. Oops! I wonder if he thought I would actually turn down another ridiculously adorable pup? And for free none the less. Most definitely not! Silly hubby of mine : ) We decided a female would be a good idea, kind of taking into consideration the possibility of having some puppies of our own one day and after some intense testing with all the female puppies (giving them duck feathers and an actual duck or two), this little girl appeared to be the most interested in ducks and retrieving and a couple weeks later she was named Maggie and became part of the Knapp family!
I even think Kenai likes this little girl too. And I have a feeling these two are going to be great pals......seriously how cute is this......



growing up I had a golden retriever named maggie! she is such a good dog! We just got a puppy too, they are so fun!
ReplyDeleteawww so cuuuute! well congrats on the new addition. Makes me want one of my own...
ReplyDelete