Each day that I dreaded going to class, doing the homework, and studying for the tests made each day and in turn each semester seem so long. I honestly wondered if I was going to last to make it to the next day? Then, before I knew it my first semester at BYU-Idaho was over, then my first year was over, and next thing I know I had been going to classes, doing all the homework, and studying for all the tests for 4 years and now I am graduating from Brigham Young University-Idaho in 2 days! Where did all the time go? Oh wait I know where it went........it went into going to all the classes, doing all the homework, and studying for all the tests! But it also went into having a lot of fun, making too many new friends to count, keeping some really amazing old friends, and all the while creating memories that are simply priceless.
WARNING: this post is a huge walk down memory lane type of deal...meaning...lots of pictures!
La Jolla #111
Halloween - "Women In Black"
Girl's Night
don't ask
Early November Concert
Conference Weekend
late night in Idaho Falls
no worries...we just smoke chocolate sticks : )
fishing in the parking lot...at 1:00 am
this is the reason for a Lovesac
dinner after soccer
Sarah's birthday dinner
corn maze for FHE
I love Halloween!
Spud Day with our Teriyaki Bowls
last Sunday together
roommate Christmas
making a commercial for campus
little tired after snowboarding
I'm on the top...and yes I was a bit scared up there
I fit in Jordan's jacket...completely
After all ups and downs, all the pros and cons, and all those fantastic memories with lifelong friends, I am graduating from Brigham Young University and heading out into the "real world."
Wish me luck!












Yay for graduating and for having a blog! I am gonna have lots of fun reading your blog now. Call me your new stalker. ;) Anywho, hope all is well after graduation. Can't wait to keep reading about your happenings in life.
ReplyDelete