Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Love To See The Temple...


After weeks of searching and trying to figure something out I was finally able to find a cord to get pictures off Jordan's camera onto my computer and I came across some picture of everyone that was able to come to Dane's Endowment Session back in December and it got me thinking about the temple.


I distinctly remember when I went to the temple for my own endowments and I cannot even begin to describe how many and what emtions were going through my mind before, during, and after that day. I thought the excitement was going to pop off my head, the Spirit was so overwhelming yet amazingly calming at the same time. At that moment I couldn't have been more grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. 


Growing up in an inactive LDS family definitely had it's ups and downs but my family was amazing and because of and through them I was blessed enough to not only learn numerous things from each of them that have made me the person I am today, but they gave me support in my choice of being an active LDS member. Being married in the Rexburg Temple to a worthy Priestholder has instilled in me even more how important family is and just how lucky I am to not only have my fabulous family but now Jordan's family also.


The power of the temple is amazing and it can completely change your life for the better in more ways than you can imagine if you allow the power of the temple into your heart and let the Spirit flow through you guiding you closer and closer to our Savior Jesus Christ. Everyday my gratitude for there being not just 1 but 2 temples so close to me grows more and more and reminds me of just how truly blessed we all are to have the House of the Lord right there for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment