Today is June 9th and my hard working husband has left again for work. He left for Sandcreek Tuesday about 1:00 pm and "might" be back sometime this weekend. What's crazy is two weeks ago he was gone from May 22nd to May 29th in Washington salmon fishing with the family, gets back the 29th at like 3:00 am, Sunday we spend most of the day fileting and packaging the 33 salmon they all caught, then I had to work most of Monday, then he left again Tuesday, June 1st and had gotten back June 6th, Sunday to just pick up and head off for work again Tuesday. Needless to say we haven't gotten to see each other much the last 3 weeks. At least while he was gone for those first 2 weeks I had Kenai though. Just me and the pup : ) That part was pretty fun cause I LOVE my puppy! Actually he turned 1 year old on May 10th so I guess he's not my little puppy anymore (pictures soon to come). However, one drawback to Kenai staying with me is he was bored some of the time cause I would be doing homework most of the time. We went on a few four wheeler rides by the lake but when it was just the two of us at the house that was the majority of his "fun" for the day so Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I would take him to Jordan's parent's house before classes so he could play with their dogs Tomba and Mysty, then pick him up after classes. Those days he seemed to fall asleep really easily and not wake up during the night so I would know he had an eventful day. Well Jordan caught wind of how busy I'd been and how I felt bad that Kenai seemed bored so Jordan decided to take Kenai with him to Sandcreek for the week so this week I am literally alone : ( Well I guess I do have the two mustangs and the in-laws horse Whisper but they can't exactly fit in the house and snuggle with me so that doesn't quite count right?
Fortunately I got a few craft projects on sale a couple weeks ago that I've been dying to do so I have a full day of crafty stuff tomorrow. And homework...ugh! Oh p.s......for all you crafty people out there...if you live close to a Porter's...they are having awesome sales right now! All canvas' are 50% off, some of their vinyl rub-ons are 75% off, some wood boards for making quote boards are 50% off, wicker baskets are 50% off, and I believe most of the flowers are 50% off! Basically amazing and let's just say that I spent around $51 for 3 projects but saved $55...awesome : ) If they turn out good I will post some pictures!
~~Jordan just called me too so I feel a bit better : )
No comments:
Post a Comment