Thursday, April 22, 2010

We Have Entered the Technological World....

Yay yay yay!!! As we speak I am writing this post on my laptop in my own house!!! Yes, it is true.....Jordan and I finally got internet at our house!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited and relieved I am about this. This semester, unlike the last 2, I won't have to plan my days even farther ahead to make sure I get all my assignments and quizzez done and submitted online before I leave campus or go to the library (a.k.a. the elementary school library) to submit something for whatever class because I can do it in my own house by the actual due date and not one I have to set for myself because of lack of internet!

I would show you my happy dance I just did when the installer left but that would just be embarrassing : )

No comments:

Post a Comment