Tuesday, April 30, 2013

{ I Have the Best Co-Workers Ever... }

For those that don't already know since last January I've been working in Rexburg at Teton Oncology and since day one I've loved where I work and everyone I work with. Everything in the office flows so nicely and as cliche as it sounds, it's really more like a little family in our office. Well, this girl's little office family threw her a baby shower! When the two ladies in our medical records said they were already planning a baby shower for me I didn't know what to say. I am truly just blown away by everyone's kindness and generosity. I am one blessed gal : )
Between Cari, Sherry, Janet, and Michelle we had some really tasty food. Some little sandwiches, potato salad, veggies, chocolate covered strawberries, white chocolate popcorn, chips, miniature cupcakes topped with pearls, and a yummy strawberry fruit pizza dessert. Yumm-o! I won't say how many of the sandwiches I had though : ) Pretty much everyone in the office came except minus the doctors though. Ha ha...that might have been slightly awkward : ) But it was so much fun with all the wonderful ladies that came! I feel so so blessed to work with each of these ladies. Each and every one is so excited for Jordan and I. Every time I have an appointment they all will ask me the very next day how it all went and what the latest update is. They are all so caring. I don't think I've ever worked with such kind-hearted people in my entire life. Jordan is predicting I'm going to go into labor while I'm at work in Rexburg and he's at work in Mud Lake and asked me the other day if I thought somebody would be okay getting me to the hospital? I have a feeling there might be a couple ladies that might fight over who drives me to the hospital so yes, I'd say I'm in good hands if that scenario happens.
I got tons of diapers (which I was needing more of of course), some super cute Puma onesies, a couple rompers, the coolest camo moose blanket our chemo mixing technician made (like she took a stuffed moose animal, cut it in half, and attached each end to opposite corners of the camo blanket), a boppy, and probably the most awesome diaper 4 wheeler I've ever seen! Which isn't hard since I'd only seen one and it was quite a bit smaller than this one. This diaper 4 wheeler might be a decoration until I need to take it apart to use the diapers : ) It's just that cool!
ignore all the stuff in the background...there was baby stuff everywhere for quite awhile : )

No comments:

Post a Comment