When I downloaded it, it came as a regular 8 1/2 X 11 printer paper size. Well I knew something that big wasn't going to work for me so when I printed it I made it on half a sheet of paper so it can even fit in my purse now. Then I took it to Alphagraphics and had them cut and bind it all for $3.60. Awesome! My hope is that having this will help me be more prepared and organized when it comes to dinner time and grocery shopping. Especially since both Jordan and I work full time and both have callings. Jordan in Young Men's and myself in Young Women's. And I'm definitely the kind of person that has to have a list when I go grocery shopping or else I'll just shop every aisle and put in the cart everything that I "think" Jordan and I need. And of course it's even worse when I'm hungry. Bad idea! So, if you're wanting to try and make one of these lil' babies, here's the link. I know I'm kind of excited about this thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment