Well, so far it looks like this little girl will most definitely not be following in big brother's footsteps at all. My due date has come and gone and now are deciding what we want to do. I have one more doctor's appointment this week so we'll see what my doctor says. I'm guessing he's going to say the same thing. That I can either wait and see if I go into labor on my own, or schedule an induction. It's national standard to not go over 42 weeks but it's my doctor's protocol to not go over 41 weeks so either way baby girl is coming at the latest next week but last week he said to plan on doing a non-stress test at my appointment tomorrow and then decide from there. At work we've been joking for a couple weeks about a code word for if my water breaks and I go into labor while I'm at work. It's not looking like I'll get to say "code H2O." Ha ha...one nurse said we even have Depends at work I can grab. Ha!
Nothing else has really changed from last week though. Still feeling ready to not be pregnant anymore. Looking forward to not having my hips hurt. Baby girl still feels like she's going to fall out at any moment. Thankfully she's still moving a lot, especially considering how far along I am and there is literally no space left in there for her. I just can't wait to finally have her here.

No comments:
Post a Comment